Saturday 5 April 2014

Fun days at work

I've been working at my new job for nearly a month now! How time flies, it seems like I've always been there!

My workmates are a fun but mixed bunch...there is a girl whom is in her late twenties (married) and three guys (two in  thirties and one in forties?!) - age is hardly something I could ask considering they are my elders o.O I am officially known as 寿司(Sushi) and 小妹妹(Little Sister/Girl) so I guess am accepted into the family haha :D They tease me so because am young and tell me that I should marry an Asian man (Chinese to be specific) which I find hilariously funny and had to retell it to my mother!

Apart from them, the customers I greet, serve and take their order from are becoming more and more familiar to me and I in my part has actually remembered some of their faces especially the regulars. Today when I served this guy, he explained to me he wanted a box for his carry out since he just got his "new volvo" and when my workmate carried the box out, he was doing one of those its so heavy and carrying it on his shoulders action. I burst out laughing and when I turned back to the guy, he gave me a wink lol You know one of those unconsciously done winks, at least I think it was and I just smiled but I wanted to laugh! It's these fun moments that makes me want to stay in this job a bit longer xD

No comments:

Post a Comment