Saturday 12 April 2014

I like the colour blue...

Someone asked me a question before - "Do you like me?"

Here is my answer, "Yes I like you". STOP! I like books, I like the colour blue, I like the sun...so yes I can say I like you without being ashamed or embarrassed because that's how I see you. BUT! What it doesn't mean is that I have (strong) romantic feelings for you. Don't get me wrong, I may still care about you and look out for you because for me your apart in my life something that makes me - me. If you were gone then it would be like losing a bit of my identity so please don't shut me out just because I don't like you in that certain way. I thought our connection was stronger than this trivial matter...

If the colour blue were to go away, what colour would I like then....

No comments:

Post a Comment