Monday 21 April 2014

Lately I've been lazy

For the past week I've read countless manga, manwha and manhua.

Monster left a great impact on me - the quote "...the monster inside me is growing..." still gives me shivers, I no longer remember the characters or their names but yet it lingers in my the back of my mind refusing to leave. It had a flaw though but I cannot say it is a flaw really...it never explained the cause.

21st Century Boys, I have to say it is very unique in connecting each and every character together which is similar to Monster (character list was immense!) but in my opinion not as interesting as Monster as a whole. The ending was wrapped up very quick and if you had not realised what the flasback was all about then the ending dialogue will be very confusing and hard to understand.

Then my attention diverted me to romantic/comedy and I came across Ingueno (what does this mean?). It's a manhua and very sweet therefore I found it a very enjoyable light read touching sometimes on dark areas but overall good.

Through flicking through numerous other shoujo I came across "Vampire Girl"...usually I skip vampires but somehow I was drawn in but I have to say very confusing towards the end and not something to read half-heartedly ...

I am currently going through a collection of manhwas...

*really got to study*

No comments:

Post a Comment